Game Over

This is for you. I know you reading. Dedicated too much time to your mistreatment. Sitting around just thinking of ways to destroy my image. The "Great I Am" my vision is much too big for your comprehension. I tried to bring you along but you are resistance. The very definition of inconsistance, so you forced me to move my distance.

The hate you demonstrate has and still is making me great. The whole you dug is the home you reaped. You created. Vengance is not mine. The level of pettiness complimented...weak. I say my prayers right before I sleep. Wake up refreshed, favored, blessed and I am still meek. As much energy as you have put in being sneaky, I have dedicated my life to peace, prosperity, love and calamity.

I am done explaining. You got what you wanted. Stellar performance, Grammy waranted. You always wanted the stage, now you have it to yourself. All eyes on you. Cameras flash. The curtain closes as the final act approaches. You exit stage left. The TKO in motion. The commotion once too loud, purported to be a lion. In actuality, a kitten with a pur...no growl. No balls but a vagina, metaphorically speaking. I speak truth. No time for drama, carnality only karma.

I tried to warn you but you are in too deep. A repabated mind. The result of your lies, greed and the monies you knowling took from people that could barely eat. The lies, the lies, I finally opened my eyes. The darkness has consumed not a thing. There was never any light in you. Your unhonerable intentions ended your very mission. Marinate on that nugget of wisdom. Three, two, one. Game over. I'm finished.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY VS BOOTY?

DON'T LET HIM USE YOU

10 TIPS ON SURVIVING LONG DISTANCE LOVE