BEAUTY VS BOOTY?

Fiction (Scenario): Larry and Silva have been married for 5 years and have one child. They both have very busy work schedules. They have not been spending the time that they used to spend together since the birth of their son 2 years ago. Tonight is the night that they both are looking forward to; getting back into the swing of how things used to be. 

SILVA: Do you still think I'm beautiful?
LARRY: Yes, you are a natural beauty. You know that's what I like! Why do you ask?

SILVA: I just wanted to know what you think that's all. You know just to see where your mind is!
SILVA: L-Larry!

LARRY: Huh, what did you say?

Silva just caught Larry starring at another woman.

What do you think is the moral of this story?

I wrote this for several different reasons. The number one reason is that I cannot help but observe people when I am out and about. That's what majoring in and past work in the fields of Psychology/Counseling does to a person; or maybe it's just me! I notice a lot of what some would call suspect behaviors; if only they caught them. Ok, that is enough of that! 

But really, the main reason I wrote this is to share what I think men really mean when they are referring to a "natural beauty". I have spoken to several and I am going to summarize what I heard them saying. A "natural beauty" is a woman who a man can wake up to at night and stare at while she is sleeping and still be beautiful in her natural state. This means no make up, hair tied back, and bed clothes on or, perhaps, no bed clothes on! 

It also means a woman who possess confidence, a great personality, body shape and a woman who wears her clothes well. The initial attraction a man has to a woman can be physical, spiritual, etc. As for Larry in this story, although he loves the naturally beautiful wife, some physical aspect caught his attention in the other woman.

What does this all mean?  Is it look but don't touch? No, not quite! It is much more!

I'm not done attacking the scenario yet so it is TO BE CONTINUED........













Comments

Unknown said…
you are invited to follow my blog
I am a mature adult but I really believe a man is disrepecting his partner if he stares at another woman while in her company. This will also make his partner feels as though her spouse is dissatified with her in some aspect and can cause serious marital. Problems.
~*FaYe*~ said…
Thanks for the comment mom. I agree with you wholeheartedly. My goal with this post is to address the male as well as female point-of-view with this scenario; so stay tuned!
Anonymous said…
everyone should be straight forward and be able to answer yes or no there is no need for a long story

Popular posts from this blog

DON'T LET HIM USE YOU

10 TIPS ON SURVIVING LONG DISTANCE LOVE