Awakened

I was asleep for 10 years, now I finally woke up. Once  studied to be a doctor but forced to give it all up. A nervous wreck. I couldn't focus. My sanity is everything, eyes have opened.

Each second of every day I am getting stronger. My lens clear by the one who laid it down for me, creator of lighting and thunder. I know you are hoping that I fail but it is He that lives in me that makes me prevail.

"Our Daily Bread" helps with my daily bread. It guides my focus. No longer blind, controlled by your manipulation. How I used to beat myself up has dissipated. Taking the advice of Jay Rock to "win" is highly appreciated.

 I almost made it. Let me take a moment to repharse it. "No weapon formed against me shall prosper." You cant serve two masters...Three weeks ago, 3:24, the alarms, the pot, the knocks. The desperation is evident. Vengance is not mine but the one who is heaven sent. Recheck your confidence. One too many foul balls. Go ahead and take the bench.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY VS BOOTY?

DON'T LET HIM USE YOU

10 TIPS ON SURVIVING LONG DISTANCE LOVE