I Am Not That Woman

"I want to be selfish with your love.",  he says. She can read between the lines. Your self-esteem is low right now and you are just looking for a good time. I... am... not... that woman! "My biggest regret is you!" he replies. She smiles and shakes her head. I know you are trying to make up your mind and maybe test the waters but I am not desperate! I am a woman of purpose. I am optimistic and I will help you out of the pit. But if you think you are going to just sleep with me with no com-mitt-ment, your intentions are not Heaven sent! I have been been through this scenario several times before...my reply remains the same...to the left is the door. My advice; your knees are where you need to be, praying to the good Lord almighty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY VS BOOTY?

DON'T LET HIM USE YOU

10 TIPS ON SURVIVING LONG DISTANCE LOVE