Karma

To retreat; to go within...
It is not my place for revenge
What you give is what you get
The bed you made and so you slept

No more tears from your secrets
No more lies will I believe
Tomorrow is brighter with you not in it
Your capacity to love...weak

My strength is from above
My heart... a masterpiece of love
My class...a class of its own
My passion, deeper than the darkerst
part of the ocean. No man can tell my zone

What I choose to release is only what
you will know. The more I trust you, the
more I will show. You thought
you knew but you have no idea...what lies between, beneath, within.. my knees...I aim to please...
My delicate skin is now only mine to touch. I am not sorry...what could have or should have been...
My truth is my lust... my pen is my passion...my words are my honey...yours truly manufactured ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY VS BOOTY?

DON'T LET HIM USE YOU

10 TIPS ON SURVIVING LONG DISTANCE LOVE