FOR YOU ALWAYS: NO COMPETITION THE OTHER WAY



No competition, nope, none whatsoever: So far away but yet so close. Imaginations wonder but they must be contained. Those kind anyway. Not the “lustful kind” but the “what if” kind. I know you feel lonely and I know you miss me very much. I am not there immediately but I am for you always. I stand against that extra space......The enemy looks within to devour.......but the distance is space yet the space is not far because the heart and mind are intact and free to think of the times when.....
when we will be together again. As I fight to hold back the tears as my eyes well with waters; this is not in vain but necessary.... I don’t personally know the whole reason and you don’t either....but it’s not for us to know, it’s for us to grow. What is out there.... is what is within.... but disguised as a guise that will lie to rape the innocents....with no apologies and no respect a wile to get thee now and forever in sin. Our vows were declared under heaven and did not fall along the wayside. In our absence is no absence at all but preparations to carry out a course that was declared completed from the beginning. No competition, none whatsoever! No competition,...none whatsoever....I am for you always and forever....!!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY VS BOOTY?

DON'T LET HIM USE YOU

10 TIPS ON SURVIVING LONG DISTANCE LOVE