Insight

Cancer, my presentation...rising
Aries, my true nature...abiding...
Capricorn, my emotions...my moon

Water...fire..earth...my admission...
I dance to my own tune. Strength is
my passion, the waves are my peace
Fire brews within..outwardly
 c-a-l-a-m-i-t-y

Pursuer, exotic, sensual in nature
Intuitive, clairvoyant, what you know
I already do...t-h-i-n-k-i-n-g...patience
I move with grace yet unassuming like lava

Still rational...the clouds I do not live...
My paper...my wallet...true focus...10/25/13... Inspired by nature, grounded...unique...designed with a
purpose...progression...free

Perfectly imperfect and infused with conf-i-dence
Many try to solve the enigma that is me...BUT
drown in my water...can't take the heat
Go-getter, loyal, purposely dull to many... Not really on my level...my pleasure...m-y-s-t-i-q-u-e






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY VS BOOTY?

DON'T LET HIM USE YOU

10 TIPS ON SURVIVING LONG DISTANCE LOVE