PIMPING THE ACT OF VENTING

The truth is lost every time you speak
Every other word is a lie and I am just
plain ole` tired. They say everything happens for
a reason no matter the season... I guess that
is why I keep catching you...
you dream lesion

I pull away from you because you seek
my pain. I am now grown up by your disdain
I was told it is an attack of the enemy... I could
care less, at this point, I recognize it is just my test

I can see myself so clearly without you....
every time you mess up, I know I can
live without you...with your fake self!
I know what you may be thinking; I
am not doing evil
for evil. I just want my
life back minus your emotional treason

Fake ring...you can take it back! I am worth
more than that piece of scrap..metal. Some would
say it is the thought that counts...hmm...
I went that route... look...it took me too far down
South. Keep it. It serves me no purpose...
the meaning behind it is damaged by the mockery
of the language you chose to speak with


Two can tangle but three is just a triangle
I don't care to share in certain instances but
you left me no choice; you did it
without my consensus. I get it, you hate
yourself...reckless behavior, self-centered
danger...a trail of lies, depression...my anger

I am not bitter nor bruised but beyond the
way of fools. My time is too precious; that... I refuse
to continue to loose

I write my frustrations yet my heart cannot lie
I am no longer angry, my love has faded
but I still want to know...why?

I have to pray for you while I pray for myself
You are beyond confused and perhaps you need
professional help. I know who I am...I love myself

Nothing anyone says will make me doubt
or wear. I wish you were more like me...FREE
in this stage....of pimping. If you could only face
the music that I have to face. You would too
be exempted and in grace

I enjoy being honest and investing into others
I like being happy and I love to be able to trust...
I understand that man is not meant to be alone..
AND even though you working real hard at it...
I am not ever going to sing a sad song
I would like for you to know that
motivation is my dance, the air I breathe

I am at peace cause
I know what my Master has for me is for me...It is about
time you see ~



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY VS BOOTY?

DON'T LET HIM USE YOU

10 TIPS ON SURVIVING LONG DISTANCE LOVE