I WON!!!

Kreative Blogger Award


Although I have been away from my blog for quite some time, I was elated to find that I won the Kreativ Blogger Award. I want to give a much appreciated thanks to  June for selecting me for the Award.

The Kreativ Blogger Award comes with, what I like to think of as, a mini Q.A. Session. So keep reading and I hope you find my answers interesting and useful. Enjoy!!!!!


1. What is your favorite Song?

I absolutely love music from all genres if you can believe it! It is quite difficult for me to choose just one but I am going to have to say, "You Brought the Sunshine" by the Clark Sisters. This is an upbeat inspirational song that I just cannot help but to sing every time I hear it, no matter my mood! 






2. What is your favorite dessert?

I love decadent chocolate or yellow cake with butter cream or sour cream icing. Yum!!!!

3. What do you do when you are upset?

I go and do the most intense exercise I can think of, which is often running extremely fast on the treadmill!
After that, I am too tired to be upset anymore and it helps me put things into perspective! I also write : )

4. Which is your favorite pet?

Well, thanks to my mother, I have no choice but to love animals. I grew up with animals ranging from dogs and cats to Guinea Pigs, hogs and chickens!!

5. Which do you prefer white, or whole wheat?

I prefer whole wheat but I just discovered a food plan for my blood type and it may not be the best thing for me! I have been eating soft shell tortillas in the place of bread an it appears that my metabolism sped up. I will definitely have to track this for the next couple of weeks or months to be sure!

6. What is your biggest fear?

Not going to Heaven

7. What is your attitude mostly?

Optimistic, go-getting and persistent yet calm. If that makes any sense!!!!


10 facts that are random!

  1. I eat peanut butter instead of meat when I don't feel like cooking!
  2. I am going to travel the world but I don't know when yet!
  3. I have been writing a screenplay for the a little over a year now.....Help!!!
  4. I used to want to be a Chef!
  5. I love watching "Masters of Horror" on Saturdays on "Chiller".
  6. I love memory and brain games.
  7. I enjoy learning. I wish I could get paid to go to school..lol!!!
  8. I'd rather purchase aluminum pans instead of washing dishes; even when it's not a holiday!
  9. I love vegetarian Lo-mein and I want some right now!
  10. Unemployment rates need to go down......quickly!!!!
The Next Kreativ Blogger Award goes to:

1. My Mother
2. June
3. Jessie jeanine
4. Stylish Thought
5. Diamond Canopy
6. UrbanBushBabes
7. Brittney Moses

These are all wonderful blogs that I love to visit. I wish many blessings and much success to you all. Thank You!

Comments

June said…
Faye, I left a comment for you over at my blog. I am privileged to receive another Kreativ Blogger Award. You are an inspiration and I love your blog.

In terms of your screen play, I've got a banner on my blog advertising Nick Dawes 'How to Write a Book in 28 Days' which includes writing screenplays. I'm actually using his course to help me write my book. The only thing is that I'm not following his schedules, otherwise my book would have been written ages ago! Check it out anyway.

Have a great weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY VS BOOTY?

DON'T LET HIM USE YOU

10 TIPS ON SURVIVING LONG DISTANCE LOVE